(Dutch introduction: Vanwege het internationale karakter van het internet, deze website en het CultuurHuis Babayan AiR en gastenverblijf, zijn deze voorwaarden deels opgesteld in het Engels. U kunt vragen om hulp bij vertalen.)
Access to and use of, our website; and the AiR/guesthouse on location, provided by Babayan Culture House is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Payment, Cancellation and Money Refund Terms & Conditions:
- The Babayan Culture House organization reserves the right to change its website, AiR/guesthouse arrangements and conditions necessitate, or to cancel any aspect of the AiR/guesthouse due to exceptional circumstances.
- By joining this AiR/guesthouse the customer/artist acknowledges to have read all written and provided information concerning responsibility, and secures Babayan Culture House and official residency related coordinators on location and any temporary working relation of the residency from any liability. The Babayan Culture House Foundation and its official coordinators will take no liability for injury, illness, or loss of personal property or expenses thereof associated with AiR/guesthouse participation.
- Under no circumstances will the Babayan Culture House be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; (g) losses of personal health; or (h) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of our website and/or our AiR/guesthouse facilities regardless of the form of action.
- Every artist will state by signing the application form at arrival in the Babayan Culture House AiR, that they have an adequate international medical insurance and a third party insurance for all personal property and health. The Babayan Culture House does not accept legal responsibility for the resident.
- The Terms & Conditions of the Babayan Culture House are annually adjusted and annual prices will be adjusted accordingly. Guests and artists of the Babayan Culture House are expected to have taken notice of the Terms & Conditions before applying, booking and payment.
- The Terms & Conditions of the Babayan Culture House are handed over to the artist at arrival to take notice of (again). And state having red the Terms & Conditions by signing their own and filled in application form at arrival.
- The invoice(s) contain(s) all necessary information for (international) payment. Inform us if not.
- For booking a residency or guesthouse stay the invoice will be send out after the artist has been planned in with a time slot (to be confirmed by the artist) in the annual schedule of the Babayan Culture House. Or when the customer/guest has confirmed by reservation.
- The subsidized residency fee applies to an uninterrupted period of stay of minimum 28 days (four weeks) and accepted art project.
- Down payment of the invoice amount (customer / residency fee) has to be transferred by the artist/customer/funder within two weeks after receiving the invoice (written day dated on invoice). The down payment is used for administrational and booking purpose, this amount is nonrefundable.
- The remaining money has to be paid in full, three weeks before arrival in the residency/guesthouse.
- The Culture House Babayan will immediately notify the customer/artist of the received money transfer(s).
- If the (down)payment is not made two weeks after the last payment date (two weeks after the invoice date) and a request for exceptions on payment terms based on firm grounds has not been not addressed to the Foundation Board after the invoice has been received by the artist, the reserved residency slot will turn into an open space.
- All amounts mentioned on the invoice have to be paid in total by bank transfer by the customer/artist at arrival in the residency/guesthouse.
- The invoice contains the full bank address and details for international money transfer to the bank account of the Babayan Culture House Foundation.
- If the full payment of the remaining money (the full payment without administrational down payment) is paid earlier then three weeks before arrival, and the customer/artist cancels or shortens the reserved AiR/guesthouse stay, the refund is based on the generally used AiR/guesthouse policies: 50% refund on cancellations/shortenings 21 days prior to the AiR/guesthouse start of stay. No refund on cancellations/shortenings within 21 days of the AiR/guesthouse start of stay.
- A scheduled residency can be postponed to another period and/or to a next year only if the residency is paid in full. The residency fee for a next year will be calculated pro rata, based on the residency price of year the artist will attend. Administrational costs will be charged again. A paid residency can not be postponed to a next year if cancelled within 21 days prior to the start of the residency. The artist has to apply again and pay in full for the newly reserved residency.
- If a residency participation is cancelled by the customer/artist at or after the residency starting date, the made payments are nonrefundable.
- If an customer/artist chances his arrival/departure dates to other than mentioned in the invoice, and if this leads to a shorter residency stay, the made payments are nonrefundable.
- The Babayan Culture House reserves the right to cancel a residency that is already taking place, based on reasons of impropriate behavior or misbehavior, such as uncontrollable, disrespectful, noisy, alcoholic, indecent, rude, impropriate, disturbing, bothering, aggressive behavior in any way towards other artists/customers, the coordinators and the village and region inhabitants. Complaints by others about an artist/customer with such behavior will be taken seriously and looked into.
- If, at location, a customer/artists stay is not continued on request of the residency coordinators, the Babayan Culture House Foundation Board fully trusts and supports all decisions made by the residency coordinators at location.
- A partly refund of the paid residency fee(s), only takes place after a case sensitive decision of the Babayan Culture House Foundation Board.
- All extra (additional) costs to be made on the payment of Babayan Culture House invoices or Babayan Culture House refunds, like bank transfer / administration costs or currency exchange costs, are to be paid by the residency artist/customer.
- Discrepancies: In the case of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and any other information about Babayan Culture House, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. Breach of these Terms and Conditions. If an artist/customer commits a serious breach of these Terms and Conditions we as Babayan Culture House will have the right to terminate the artists'/customers' booking and Babayan Culture House coordinators may require him/her to vacate immediately and no refund of the fees that were paid will be returnable to the artist/customer.
The Babayan Culture House is a Dutch (Netherlands) nonprofit foundation, CoC 27280209 The Hague. While every effort has been taken to ensure the information contained on Babayan Culture House web pages is accurate and uptodate, the contents are periodically subject to change and review. The Babayan Culture House makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website, Babayan Culture House's web pages or any other third party website which is linked from, or via, the Babayan Culture House website. The Babayan Culture House accepts no responsibility for material published on its servers.
Het CultuurHuis Babayan is een Nederlandse nonprofit stichting, en is gedeponeerd onder KvK 27280209.
Het CultuurHuis Babayan heeft deze site op zorgvuldige wijze en naar beste weten samengesteld, maar kan niet instaan voor de juistheid of volledigheid van de informatie. Het CultuurHuis Babayan is dan ook niet aansprakelijk voor enige (in)directe schade als gevolg van of in verband met het gebruik van de informatie afkomstig van deze website. Verwijzingen naar sites die niet door het CultuurHuis Babayan worden onderhouden, zijn slechts ter informatie van de bezoeker opgenomen. Hoewel het CultuurHuis Babayan selectief is ten aanzien van sites waarnaar verwezen wordt, kan het niet instaan voor de inhoud en het functioneren van die sites.